Company Registration Consultants

Pay Online  |    Login   |Register

Page Title

Do you want to change Company Name?

  • In order to change company name, Form INC-1 is required to file for name approval.
  • After the name gets approved, applicant is required to file form MGT-14 (necessary resolution for alteration of MOA and AOA) and form INC-24 to give effect to change in name.